Call 01229 820682
A message to all our patients:
As you may be aware, we had to close our doors in March to help abate the spread of COVID-19. We are delighted to announce that as of 1st July 2020 we will be open for EMERGENCY TREATMENTS ONLY, with other routine treatments being phased in gradually as restrictions are eased. At first all emergency appointments will be triaged by our dentists. We appreciate there will be a backlog so we are extending our working hours. Please bear with us.
Due to the updated infection control procedures, we now need to allow more time per appointment. In view of this, all dental appointments that were pre booked in have now been cancelled for the rest of the year as the diary now needs to be completely restructured. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. You will be added to a contact list and we will contact you when the alert level drops. Please do not attend or call the practice for routine dental check ups and hygiene appointments at this time.
Our community has been through a lot over the past few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming some normality. While many things have changed, one thing that remains is our commitment to your care and safety.
You would have noticed in your previous visits that infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. With the current situation in mind, we want to tell you about the added measures being taken to keep our patients and staff as safe as possible.
- When you receive your appointment reminder, there will be an online link attached to complete your forms. Please complete these before attending.
- Please do not arrive earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment time. Due to new strict time constraints, if you are late, we may need to reschedule your appointment.
- Please wear a face covering if you have one.
- Please come unaccompanied with the exception of those with reduced capacity or under 16 years old
- Please do not bring any unnecessary belongings such as shopping
- Please brush your teeth and use toilet facilities before visiting us. There will be no toilet facilities available
- When you arrive, please knock and step back away from the door. A team member will invite you into the practice
- On entry, you will be asked to sanitize your hands
- We will ask you the Covid-19 screening questions
- At the moment, there will be no access to the waiting room, you will be directed straight through to the surgery
- Contactless card payments only
Thank you for your patience during this time. We value your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to the practice.
The Teckkam Dental Care Team
dentist in Barrow-in-Furness
We are a private dentist in Barrow-in-Furness providing a comprehensive range of quality dental care for the whole family, including preventative, restorative, orthodontic, facial aesthetic and cosmetic dental treatments.
Skilled dental professionals
The clinical team of dentists, dental nurses and hygienists here at Teckkam Dental are highly-qualified and have a great deal of experience treating a wide range of dental issues. And we’re always updating our skills and knowledge with continuing professional development to stay ahead of new dental trends and innovations. Our team also provides (emergency dentistry in Barrow-in-Furness)
We aim to combine the dependability of traditional dentistry with the possibilities offered by modern technology and research. Quick Straight Teeth Orthodontics, Airflow polishing, Facial Aesthetics and Venus Pearl Composite all give you a whole new world of options to choose from when considering your dental care.
We are proud to have been awarded “Best Dental Care North West 2018” by the prestigious TMP business awards. All our staff are friendly and patient-focussed and our premises are modern, well-decorated and relaxing. We do all we can to ensure you receive the best care possible and leave your (dentist in Barrow-in-Furness) with a smile on your face.
As a private dentist in Barrow-in-Furness we are always looking at ways to make dental care more affordable, whether it be spreading costs out monthly with our 0% finance programme or our Denplan Care programme. We will ensure to find the right solution to fit your needs.